maandag 8 juni 2015

Blog #2

Hello everybody to my new blog.
I decided to blog in English cause that way more people can read it around the world.
As i mentioned in the previous blog, i will tell you guys something about myself.
So: My name is Dani and i'm 14 years old. my hobbies are gaming, I also upload video's on youtube. and I'm going to upload Five Nights At Freddy's. But I also like to build things with Lego and Knex.
Last weekend I made a big Lego House. The idea came form the Lego Ideas Book. I also watch youtube video's of how to build Knex guns. Sometimes I build one that can actually shoot. Now about food: I my favourite food is Lasagna and French Frites. I also like pancakes. I don't like spinach, cause it's disgusting. Other people might like it, but I don't. Now about games: I really like Minecraft, but I think most people do.  I also really like Five Nights At Freddy's. Did you guys mentioned that Scott Cawthon is making FNAF 4, and that they are planning for the movie? Well, I think I told pretty much everything you guys need to know about me. If you guys have any questions you'd like to ask me. Ask them in the comments. And then I will answer them in the next weeks blog.
Also, if you want me to show pictures of what I build of lego, Let me know in the comments down below.

See you guys next time

PEACE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten